- Know your available balance.
- Select “CREDIT” on the authorization machine or select “DEBIT” and enter your PIN.
- View account online at myperdiemaccount.com.
- Call Per Diem Cardholder Services at 855-209-8385.
- Receive email or text alerts when funds have been deposited to your account or when your balance gets low. Login to the Per Diem website and select the “Alerts” tab.
- Perform a balance inquiry at an ATM.
- Enter PIN.
- Select “WITHDRAWAL” from “CHECKING”.
Bank or Credit Union Teller
- Know your balance (the teller will not have access to this information).
- Ask for the amount you wish to withdraw (you can’t go over your balance).
- You may need to provide your ID.
You can ask for “cash back” when you make purchases at places like the grocery store or retail store.
- Select “DEBIT” on the authorization machine.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Select “YES” for cash back.
- Enter the amount, press “OK”.
1 Some fees may apply. Please refer to the back of your card carrier for a list of potential fees.
2 Standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.